💢 Back pain: self-management & prevention 💢
Learn why back pain happens and how to manage injury through stretching and strengthening.
✅ WHAT IS THE BACK PAIN WORKSHOP?
- An interactive seminar that includes a hybrid approach combining strength & conditioning and injury prevention that can be used with minimal equipment.
✅ WHO WILL TEACH YOU?
- Dr. Nick Schroeder, PT, DPT, CSCS is a licensed physical therapist and Doctor of Physical Therapy. Dr. Nick has a unique perspective on helping people relieve pain through proper movement and exercise.
✅ WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- Why back injuries are so common
- Soft tissue techniques for pain relief
- Strategies to strengthen, mobilize, and prevent injury
✅ WHO IS THIS FOR?
- People of all levels and abilities
✅ WHY YOU NEED TO SIGN UP?
- If you have nagging injuries that prevent you from exercising.
- If you've had to take time off because of aches, pains, or injury.
⛔️ TOTAL ATTENDEES
Space is limited to only 10 people
⏰ DATE & TIME
Tuesday, January 15th, 2019
5:30pm - 7:00pm
821 Kuhn Dr., Unit 107
Chula Vista, CA 91914
***TERMS: All sales final. No refunds. No exceptions. Non transferrable. No additional discounts applied.***